More Posts Can Be Found At ElevateRecoveryCenters.com
Elevate’s Drug Treatment Rehab Is Designed To Get To The Heart Of Addiction
- We focus on goals, not time. Once the program fee has been paid, no client is told that their “time is up.” The fee for the Elevate program includes room and board, meals and snacks, therapy materials and counseling sessions, nutritional supplements, and full use of amenities such as laundry, recreation, and the gym. Paid clients are welcome to stay until they have completed their entire program. (Not applicable to insurance-based clients. Insurances are billed a daily rate based on medical necessity.)
- Long-term Treatment. We do not believe that addiction can be successfully treated in a standardized 28-day program. Research has demonstrated that long-term treatment is much more successful than one-size- fits-all programs. The average length of stay in the Elevate Program is 90 days. Addiction develops over years of time. To successfully address drug or alcohol dependency, we must identify and resolve the issues that have led to it, and this cannot be rushed.
- Innovative Aftercare. We recognize the unique challenges that graduates face in the months following treatment, and have established a program through which a dedicated group of counselors focuses on the success and well-being of each graduate, ensuring that triggers or times of trouble are met with confidence and support. Aftercare is included in the program fee.
- Graduate Assurance Plan. We are proud of the program we have developed, and confident in the results we have achieved. Our Graduate Assurance Plan reflects this. If relapse occurs while a graduate is active in the Elevate Aftercare Program, they are invited back for a FREE 30-day treatment plan. This type of offer is rare in the addiction treatment field. (Graduate Assurance is applicable to fully-paid “cash” clients only. It does not apply when health insurance is used).
- Accreditation. The counselors at Elevate Addiction Services have been certified as addiction specialists, or are in the process of training with accredited supervisors. Our facility exceeds the state minimum requirement pertaining to certified staff.
- Exercise and Nutrition. The primary intent of addiction treatment is to address the underlying causes of substance abuse. However, we have found that nourishment and fitness play an integral role in helping clients remain positive and more productive in meeting their goals for recovery.
- No Distractions. Our mountainous, 28-acre property is only a short drive to town, but provides a distraction-free environment in which the beautiful coastline of Monterey Bay can be viewed. The dramatic California sunsets are visible from our quiet facility, and clients are able to enjoy them on a daily basis.
- Effective Therapeutic Approach. One of the elements that makes our drug treatment rehab program stand out is our innovative approach to therapy. Decades of experience has taught us that greater success comes from isolating the issues that have led to addiction, and then helping clients discover for themselves the answers to these issues. This approach of steering, rather than telling clients the answers, has improved the therapeutic outcome of addiction treatment.
- Preparation for the Future. Most addicts, and those who love them, recognize that certain life skills are lacking. It may be that the addict cannot face certain people or situations, or that unhealthy situations are not quickly identified. The addict may not have the ability to tell the difference between good influences and bad, or to communicate effectively. The Elevate program isolates the life skills that each client needs to work on, and we enhance them through various methods.
A comprehensive guide to finding the best drug treatment rehab can be found at the helpguide.org page devoted to this subject.